Accept payments, settle like-for-like in select preferred currencies, and manage FX conversions with Airwallex Payments and Global Accounts.
Why use this extension and choose Airwallex
- The Airwallex plugin allowing you to take payments directly on your store via Woocommerce extension.
- Accept Visa and Mastercard as well as local payment methods.
- Currency supported 10+ major currencies (e.g. USD, GBP, EUR) with card payment methods and WeChat Pay.
- Airwallex is directly integrated with WeChat Pay and therefore provide lowest fee on the market.
- Fraud and 3D Secure 2.0 is fully integrated with the Airwallex Payment Acceptance platform.
- Benefit from frequent and free updates and new functionality in the roadmap – like Multi Currency Pricing, more local/alternative payment methods
- Find out how much you can save with our transparent and competitive pricing.
- Quick onboarding with the access to full Airwallex product portfolio including payment acceptance.
- Stay compliant, reduce fraud and increase conversion with 3D Secure. Airwallex complies with the second Payment Services Directive (PSD2)
- We work with world-class security providers to ensure your funds and accounts are secure at all times. Our security systems and procedures are based on the highest international standards including PCI Level 1 compliance.
The Airwallex plugin allows to accept payments and funds are settled in as little as two business days in the merchant wallet within Airwallex end-to-end platform.
The plugin supports checkout directly on the Website without the need of redirecting outside. Customers never have to leave the store to make a payment.
Airwallex has no setup fees, no monthly fees, no hidden costs. Merchant pay per transaction very transparent fee Interchange++
* Credit Cards
* Local Payment Methods (WeChat Pay) with simple and low fees
* Dynamic 3DS (including 3DS2 and 3DS1)
* Full synchronisation between Airwallex’s Webapp and WooCommerce backoffice Admin
* Embedded Fraud protection via Airwallex merchant portal, where the merchant can decide on risk appetite
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Airwallex Online Payments Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date – 27 April 2022*
Warning log if cache-directory permissions are not correctly set
- Cron interval configurable
- Added description for sandbox setting
Release Date – 14 April 2022*
Implementation of cronjob for handling non reflected payments
- Passing referrer_data type and version in API request
- Fix Cache errors, fallback to transport payment intent in db
- Optional status after decline, clean cache service
Release Date – 16 March 2022*
add session logging
- make security headers case insensitive
- fix style issue for legacy themes
- dynamic card logos
- add SVG logo max height
- embedded fields only for WooC 4.8+
- support for https://www.skyverge.com/product/woocommerce-sequential-order-numbers/
- make asyncIntent request unique, additional logging, webhook logging icons
Release Date – 21 February 2022*
add token caching + improve logging
Release Date – 28 January 2022*
add support for non-permalink setups
- bugfix – pay old orders
Release Date – 13 January 2022*
Bugfix weChat environment setting
Release Date – 07 January 2022*
Limit descriptor string length, enhanced error handling (browser console)
Release Date – 21 December 2021*
Updated Card Logos
Release Date – 12 December 2021*
extended logging frontend, remove JS check for complete input
- extended logging for webhooks
- more robust JS on separate checkout pages
- Upgrade JS lib
Release Date – Nov 2021*
Supporting wooCommerce subscriptions
- Payment method icons for cards
- Upgrade JS lib
- Renaming Client ID label
Release Date – 06 August 2021
- Bug fixing limited character length
Release Date – 19 April 2021
- Improved CSS for better checkout experience
Release Date – 13 April 2021
- Refactored JS
- Replacing of curl with wp-core
- Compatibility with checkoutWC plugin
Release Date – 19 Marc 2021
- Initial version