Related Posts Block is a free plugin for Gutenberg Block Editor. When you install and active the plugin, It ads new block “Related Posts” to the blocks. Adding the block will add related posts by category to the blog post or pages.
Related Posts Block Features
1. Change Posts order.
2. Display posts by category.
3. Option to control Number of Items to Display.
4. Toggle Post Date.
5. Toggle Post Content.
6. Control Number of Content Characters to display.
WP Admin Installation
- Go to Plugins -> Add New -> Click on Upload Plugin button.
- Select the compressed plugin.zip file and click on Install Now button.
- Active the plugin.
- Extract the plugin folder from plugin.zip file
- Upload the folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Can I change the “Related Posts” title?
No, you can not change the related posts title in this version of plugin.
- Can I change number of posts to display?
Yes, you can change number of posts to display.
- Can I control the visibility of date and content?
Yes, you can enable or disable post date and post content.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“AS Related Posts Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “AS Related Posts Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release of the plugin.
- Release Notes : Plugin Release Notes