Audio Player Widget is a small plugin that provides support for using the Audio-Player plugin in WordPress sidebars.
The Audio Player Widget requires Martin Laine’s WordPress Audio Player plugin.
- Homepage for Audio Player: http://wpaudioplayer.com/.
- WordPress Plugin Page for Audio Player: https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/audio-player/
Using the Audio Player Widget is simple. If your theme supports widgets and you have the Audio Player plugin
installed, you can drag the widget to the sidebar and specify a label and URL for an MP3 file. The widget
will render the Audio Player in the sidebar when the page is loaded by dynamically generating the [audio:URL] tag
the Audio Player plugin requires.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload audio-player-widget.php to wp-content/plugins/audio-player-widget.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- What options are available?
The widget is very simple, specifying only a label and a URL.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Audio Player Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Audio Player Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.