Introducing the easiest way to display information from Church Community Builder
(CCB) on your church WordPress site.
Requires a Church Community Builder account.
- API Status Dashboard Widget
- Group Information Block and Widget
- CCB Login Block and Widget
- Online Giving Block and Widget
Do More With Add-ons
Extend the capabilities of Church Data Connect for Church Community Builder with these add-ons:
- Upload the
ccbpress-corefolder to the
- Activate the Church Data Connect for Church Community Builder plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin by going to the CCBPress menu that appears in your WordPress Admin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Church Data Connect for Church Community Builder” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added compatibility with WordPress 6.3.
- Added tool to reschedule cron jobs.
- Fixed deprecated PHP function calls.
- Removed Help Scout beacon.
- Fixed a PHP compatibility issue.
- Fixed an issue when loading the Widgets page in the WordPress Admin.
- Changes to the rate limit formula for retrieving data from Church Community Builder.
- Added compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Fixed an error when viewing the Add-ons page.
- Fixed a bug that broke the last update.
- Renamed the plugin to Church Data Connect for Church Community Builder.
- Fixed the external link on how to create CCB API Users.