CreativeSignal Testimonial allows you to present customer testimonials on your website in a sidebar through CreativeSignal Testimonials Widget or in a page or post through the short-code.
- Add testimonials to your website.
- Simple interface to enter and edit testimonials.
- Display testimonials through Sidebar (Widget) or Short-code.
- Fade-in and fade-out animation with short-code.
- Scroll animation with sidebar (Widget).
PS: For future reference how to use the plugin, check out our documentation here: http://creative-signal.com/wordpress/wordpress-plugins/creativesignal-testimonials
Setting up CreativeSignal Testimonials is pretty easy, just follow instructions below:
- Download the installation package.
- In the WordPress back-end, go to Plugins > Add New and select Upload.
- Install and active the plug-in.
- Go to CS testimonials menu item.
- Add one or more testimonials to your website.
- Go in Appearance > Widgets and add the CreativeSignal Testimonials Widget to one of your sidebars. Adjust options.
- Paste [cs-testimonials] in some of your pages/posts to display all testimonials.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CreativeSignal Testimonials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “CreativeSignal Testimonials” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix bug CSS and JS paths incorrect
*The latest version 1.0.0 (Initial Release)