The plugin will help you to create custom title for the posts and pages. Currently we need to add codded style to the page and posts title to setup a custom title.
By installing custom-title plugin the admin can easily add the style to the heading. The admin can manage the plugin
A non-programmer can easily customize the title of their page/post in wordpress
After activating the plugin, a visual editor will be displayed in place of page / post title
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
We will get a custom editor for title in the pages/posts.
- Does the plugin support every version of wordpress
- Does the plugin supports for post types ?
No.Right now custom editor is only available for pages and posts.Post type support will be available in the next verison of this plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Title” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added font family to the wordpress editor (version 4)
- Revised the plugin to make it compatible with the latest version of wordpress (version 4)
- A new plugin to customize title of a page/post is easier than ever!