Allows you to display the last items of several feeds in your dashboard
For each widget, aggregates as much feeds as you like (1 to 10) and display the last items (3 to 99). Up to 9 different DashPress widgets on your Dashboard !!!
to be decided
This plugin :
1. display images from external sites if set. This external service might collect personal data.
2. is storing data :
* parameters for each dashpress widget
* caching rss feeds
3. is using external libraries
* SimplePie (php class) provided by WordPress (core)
- Upload the plugin files and folder to your plugin directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Visit your dashboard
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DashPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DashPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2020/05/25 a nicer transition between content and form
* readme.txt reviewed
* new cache class !
* not looking for images into text anymore (time and cpu consuming)
* paypal intrusive form replaced by a link (+ local image) (GDPR, Privacy By Design, Please donate)
* 10th anniversary this year !
2019/04/10 fixing minor bug
2019/01/13 everything reviewed from top to bottom :
* more ajax
* use of wp.template …
2018/02/19 several improvements
* new thumbnail search with extended SimplePie Item class
* changing deprecated calls of SimplePie extended classes
2017/02/14 sometimes post title is empty …
2016/10/29 wp 4.7 compatibility (class-feed file removed)
2016/04/23 wp 4.5 compatibility
2011/08/01 wp 3.2 compatibility
2010/12/21 first release