Allows the user to insert a hook to WordPress and replace english version of the dates and translate them to their own language.
It uses a modular function that takes as input 3 arguments:
- Months (shorthand)
It then searches for the English versions and replaces them.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Array-ize the days
<?php $days = (Sunday, Monday, ...) ?>
- Repeat procedure for months and shorthand (Jan, Feb, …)
- Finalize by hooking
<?php qnt_date_translate($days,$months,$months_shorthand)?>– of course, replace array names with your own.
Examples at plugin GitHub page.
- Does the week begin with Sunday?
Yes. Please arrange the array so your week begins in Sunday and ends in Saturday.
- No shorthand for days?
There is no need, date formats take full day name and use shorthand for months.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Date Translate” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Date Translate” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed issue with date-translate not intercepting get_date()
- Allows translating by inserting the hook on functions.php