Show How Many Users Are Online On Your WordPress Site.
Usage and customization possibilities are endless!
Keep Track In Admin Dashboard.
- Show Users Gravatars
- Sidebar Widget – Use Anywhere
- Admin Dashboard – See Online Users in admin
- Track Registered Users
- Theme PHP function get_whos_online()
<?php echo do_shortcode('[who-is-online]'); ?>
The plugin does not change any core files or database.
If you’re facing any issues:-
Deactivate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
If you can’t find this plugin in your language and want to translate it, use the dedicated tool at [Translating WordPress] (https://translate.wordpress.org/locale/it/default/wp-plugins/display-live-visitors-counter “Translating WordPress”).
Or, if you have created your own language pack, or have an update for an existing one, you can send it as an email attachment at email@example.com.
- Upload the plugin files to the ‘/wp-content/plugins’ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- That’s All. This plugin works automatically so don’t need to configure anything.
Does this work for WordPress < 5.0 ?
If you are using a version before 5.0, It’ll work but recommended to use latest WordPress and WooCommerce.
Contributors & Developers
“Display Live Visitors & Counter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Display Live Visitors & Counter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.