Filter your admin comments that have not received a reply by internal user yet.
Ignore pingbacks from the loop. You could define a list with admin usernames that would answer from your team.
- Upload the entire
dx-unanswered-commentsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the Comments section and filter the comments above
April 16, 2022
This is a lifesaver for me! Just remember to change the Admin-Name in the plugin settings, and you are good to go. Easy as that.
September 30, 2016
After I installed the plugin, it also doesn’t work. The list is empty and there are no unanswered comments in the “comments count”. On the other hand I know definitely that there are unanswered Comments. Cheers Martin
September 3, 2016
Works as said. Helps a lot when each comment may need an answer (eg. when using comments to gather feedback on texts). Thank you 🙂
September 3, 2016 4 replies
This doens't work 🙁
Contributors & Developers
“DX Unanswered Comments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DX Unanswered Comments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add a bulk action to mark as replied
- Implemented feature, where user can mark a comment as replied and mark as not replied
- Fix a bug listing all when no actual comments are pending
- Filter comments, hide spam
- Enhancement: Add extra hooks
- Add-On: Compatible with premium extension “Hide Unanswered”
- Enhancement: Hiding pingbacks from the list
- Enhancement: Filter by admin usernames
- Initial version