Extends the WordPress Plugin Leaflet Map with Leaflet Plugins and other functions.
Used Leaflet Plugins and Elements
- leaflet-elevation, Leaflet.i18n: Track with Elevation Profile
- leaflet-gpxgroup, Leaflet.GeometryUtil: Multiple tracks with elevation profiles on one map
- L.control.layers: Switching Tilelayers
- Leaflet-providers: An extension that contains configurations for various tile providers.
- Leaflet.Control.Opacity: makes multiple tile layers transparent.
- Leaflet.markercluster: Provides Beautiful Animated Marker Clustering functionality
- Leaflet.MarkerCluster.PlacementStrategies: implements new possibilities how to place clustered children markers
- Leaflet.ExtraMarkers: Shameless copy of Awesome-Markers with more shapes, colors and semantic-ui support
- Leaflet.FeatureGroup.SubGroup: Creates Feature Groups that add their child layers into a parent group. Typical usage is to switch them through L.Control.Layers to dynamically add/remove groups of markers from Leaflet.markercluster.
- leaflet-choropleth: Choropleth plugin for Leaflet (color scale based on value)
- leaflet.zoomhome: Reset the view
- leaflet.fullscreen: Simple plugin for Leaflet that adds fullscreen button to your maps.
- Leaflet.GestureHandling: A Leaflet plugin that allows to prevent default map scroll/touch behaviours.
- List files for Leaflet Map
- Highlight a gpx, kml or geojson element on mouse over
- get a tooltip for marker, gpx, kml or geojson element on mouse over.
- Hide Markers: Use it when a track in a GPX file contains some markers and you don’t want to display them on the map.
- Option to migrate from WP GPX Maps to elevation
- First you need to install and configure the plugin Leaflet Map.
- Then install this plugin.
- Go to Settings – Leaflet Map – Extensions for Leaflet Map and get documentation and settings options.
Is there a widget or other support for the editor?
- Unfortunately both plugins – Leaflet Map and Extensions for Leaflet Map – only work with shortcodes.
- If you have any questions please ask in the forum.
My gpx file is not displayed!
- Is the URL correct?
Does the webserver return the correct mime type (application/gpx+xml)?
Put in your
AddType application/gpx+xml gpx
RewriteRule .*.gpx$ – [L,T=application/gpx+xml]
It doesn’t work!
- Are you using any caching plugin? Try to exclude the js files of both plugins from caching.
- Are you using any plugin to comply with the GDPR/DSGVO? There might be a problem with that.
- Please ask in the forum!
- If you need a plugin for this try DSGVO/GDPR Snippet for Extensions for Leaflet Map.
Contributors & Developers
“Extensions for Leaflet Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
3.3.3 / 230128
- interpret shortcode only in frontend, consider is_home()
- some documentation
- bug in optiongroup