This plugin allows you to embed FourEyes surveys onto your posts or pages using shortcodes.
- Use the ‘Shortcode Generator’ to create shortcodes and customize the look & feel of your surveys.
The plugin communicates with the FourEyes servers to display your embedded surveys. No confidential or personal FourEyes account information is exchanged.
- Install the FourEyes plugin your WordPress admin by going to ‘Plugins / Add New’ and searching for ‘FourEyes’ OR download the plugin and unzip into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a FourEyes account at https://getfoureyes.com/
- Go to the FourEyes link located in the Plugins submenu and launch the ‘Shortcode Generator’.
- Create a new WordPress post or page and paste in the generated shortcode.
- How do I create a survey?
Simply go to https://getfoureyes.com/ and create a survey in seconds!
Contributors & Developers
“FourEyes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “FourEyes” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bug fix
- First release