This plugin allows you to embed FourEyes surveys onto your posts or pages using shortcodes.
- Use the ‘Shortcode Generator’ to create shortcodes and customize the look & feel of your surveys.
The plugin communicates with the FourEyes servers to display your embedded surveys. No confidential or personal FourEyes account information is exchanged.
- Install the FourEyes plugin your WordPress admin by going to ‘Plugins / Add New’ and searching for ‘FourEyes’ OR download the plugin and unzip into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create a FourEyes account at https://getfoureyes.com/
- Go to the FourEyes link located in the Plugins submenu and launch the ‘Shortcode Generator’.
- Create a new WordPress post or page and paste in the generated shortcode.
- How do I create a survey?
Simply go to https://getfoureyes.com/ and create a survey in seconds!
Contributors & Developers
“FourEyes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug fix
- First release