Add a unique piece of text or code to each gravity form from a predefined list. The plugin keeps track of which have been used and will only include unused items.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/gf-unique-listdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Enable unique codes for the form, select the field you wish to use, and enter your code lists in the box
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Unique List For Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix warnings on PHP 8+
- Plugin activiation order bug fix
- More efficient coupon checking
- Change plugin slug as wordpress approved
- Rename plugin
- Make query checking more efficient
- Initial version of the plugin