“Limit Revisions” is a small plugin that allows you to select limit of revisions that WordPress stores in the database. You can select the limit at the bottom of Settings > General. This plugin wont work if the value is already defined elsewhere to avoid errors.
- Allows to select limit of revisions that WordPress stores in the database.
- Automatically Delete oldes revision after the limit is reached
The Plugin can be installed in two ways.
- Download and upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/limit-revisions directory from the WordPress plugin repository.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress admin.
- Go to Settings > General and scroll down to see the new option to configure it.
WordPress interface instalation
- Open the plugin Interface in the wordpress admin and click on “Add new”.
- In the Search box enter “Limit Revisions” and hit Enter.
- Click on “Install” to install the plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > General to configure it.
Where is the configuration?
This plugin adds a new setting in the last position of Settings > General.
Why It doesnt work?
If you have defined the value elsewhere the plugin wont work to avoid errors.
What happens if I place a negative number or invalid characters?
There is a validation that checks if the input is correct so nothing wrong happens.
Contributors & Developers
“Limit Revisions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Limit Revisions” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Limit Revisions” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.