Importing posts from markdown files. When importing, to convert the markdown image to html image tag.
Smart Custom Fieldsto the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create uploading files. /[Post ID]/foo.md and image files
- Uploading the files to /wp-content/uploads/markdown-importer/
- Run on Tools > markdown-importer
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Markdown Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Added messages of importing images.
- Change the image file name to sha1 only if it contains multi-byte characters.
- Support multibyte filename of image. The filename is hashed string.
- Fixed unicode normalization bug.
- Fixed bug for using comporser
- Initial release.