Members Category is an add-in for WP-Members™ plugin. It has tested with WordPress® 3.3.2 and WP-Members™ 2.7.4. With Members Category plugin, you can choose some categories to be restricted and other categories to be free access. In front page and archive page, it suggests masking any restricted contents, too.
- Apply WP-Members’™ restriction by some categories.
- Can mask all restricted contents from the front page and archive pages.
For more information
Please visit http://sabaoh.sakura.ne.jp/wordpress/ . In Japanese only.
If you need information in English, please contact to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Download and extract the Members Category archive file into your wordpress/wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Access your site. Go to dashboard. And activate this plugin.
- Click [Posts]-[Members Category] sub-menu.
- Check some checkboxs labeled with category name what you wish to restrict.
- If you want to mask all restricted contents on front page and archive page, please check the checkbox labeled ‘filtering contents’. and input masking message to display insted of contents into ‘replace content with’ textbox.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Members Category” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Members Category” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
the first release.