This plugin adds the Navgoco jQuery plugin to chosen WordPress menus. It is a vertical multi-level slide menu.
Demo and more info – http://themes.wpbeaches.com/navgoco/
The settings are found via the dashboard Settings > Navgoco Menu
- Add in the Menu CSS ID to apply the Navgoco Menu to, comma separate multiple menus.
- Each menu transformed into a Navgoco Menu will get an additional CSS Menu class called ‘navgoco’
- Option to disable the Navgoco default CSS
- Change the menu slide duration
- Change the menu slide transition
- Option to save the menu state in a browser session
- Option to enable ‘Accordion’ effect which can close menu item when another is clicked
- Option to add additional HTML mark up inside the
<span></span>tag for the Carat dropdown symbol
4/6/16 Fix undefined notices on options not defined
- Initial release.
This section describes how to install the plugin:
- Upload the
navgocofolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Options are in Settings => Navgoco Menu
- How do I find the Menu CSS ID or Class
Highlight the Menu in the browser, for example in Chrome, right click and inspect element – then look for the
<ul id="menu-name-here" class="menu-class-name">.....</ul>
When adding the Menu in the Navgoco settings make sure to add the CSS ID symbol eg. #menu-name-here or .menu-class-name
Contributors & Developers
“Navgoco Vertical Multilevel Slide Menu” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Navgoco Vertical Multilevel Slide Menu” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.