This simple plugin (no configuration) redirects
?s=FOO search URLs to the nicer
/search/FOO versions. Requires pretty permalinks.
- Upload the
nice-searchfolder to your
- Activate the “Nice Search” plugin in your WordPress administration interface
- Does this work with PATHINFO (index.php) permalinks?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Nice Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Nice Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Respect custom
- Properly handle urlencoded characters (non-English languages: you want this!)
- Include a hotfix for WordPress ticket #13961, which enables the above fix to work.
- Use proper WP API functions (enables PATHINFO permalinks)
- First version in repository