Insert any content in a modals and place the opening button anywhere to open it.
This plugin requires the OceanWP theme to be installed.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
I installed the plugin but it does not work
This plugin will only work with the OceanWP theme.
Contributors & Developers
“Ocean Modal Window” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed: My Library: Custom Template: dynamic blocks is not rendering in custom template.
- Fixed: Custom Templates: Content display issues when templates used on Elementor pages.
- Added: Metabox settings to enable/disable the modal window at page level.
- Added: Block editor support Modal Window post type.
- Fixed: Custom Template is not rendering perfectly for custom locations.
- Updated: WordPress version number for compatibility.
- Fixed: Scripts: load issue.
- Improved: Fade and Slide transition effects.
- Fixed: Background Overlay: main page scrolls to top in background.
- Fixed: close button issue.
- Added: Vanilla JS.
- Added: Version updated for WordPress 5.7.
- Added: Version updated for WordPress 5.4.
- Added: Codes for the Freemius switch.
- Added: Polish translation, thanks to Fin Fafarafiel.
- Tweak: Better approch for calling the metabox scripts.
- Added: Spanish language, thank you to Angel Julian Mena.
- Deleted: Admin notice if OceanWP is not the theme used.
- Added: Close modal on ESC key.
- Fixed: Z-index issue with the close button.
- Fixed: Capabilities issue in the metabox.
- Removed: Deprecated fields.
- Tweak: Elementor instance.
- Added: New field to select template created from Theme Panel > My Library, now compatible with all page builders.
- Added: French translation, thanks a lot to Jean of freepixel.net.
- Tweak: Some code improvements for the metabox.
- Fixed: Customizer options issue.
- Added: All sanitize_callback for the customizer options.
- Fixed: Issue when you had lots of modals, they were not all displayed in front end.
- Added: New field to allow you to select your template created in Elementor > My Library that will replace your modal content, thanks to Munir Kamal who giving me this great idea..
- Added: Modal Window section in customizer to allow global customization of modals.
- Added: New Tablet & Mobile Device tabs to customize modals in responsive.
- Fixed: Issue with the overlay color option.
- Added: New option to add your own color for the overlay.
- Added: New option to enter your own padding.
- Added: New options to add a boder width, border style and border color.
- Added: New option to add a border radius.
- Added: New Typography tab to add your own font size, font family, font weight, font style, text transform, line height and letter spacing.
- Added: New option to add an height to the modal.
- Tweak: Video stops playing when you close your modal.
- Added: You can open a modal with a button created with your page builder.
- Initial release.