LOVE the idea but I can't get it to work.
I am pretty sure I installed it correctly. But when I add rss url, no matter what I do, cant populate it with articles. I tried 'refresh feed items' too.
All Content page is empty, despite adding several rss feeds. There are no errors or alerts either.
Looking forward to you help,
EDIT: I am so sorry. This is entirely my fault. The plugin works like a charm. My problem was that my "managed wordpress" account on GoDaddy was not capable of cronjobs. Once I changed my hosting to another provider with Linux plan, everything is okay now. Thank you for the plugin!