The plugin is a Wikipedia plugin, for setting links to Wikipedia articles. The language and the description for every link can be set individually.
- WordPress 3.2 or newer
- PHP 5.3.0 or newer
Add to your content of a page or article
Another way for using the Wikipedia call, is to use the additional syntax
[[ article | view ]]
creates a link to the article and within the content the view text is shown
[[ language | article | view ]]
creates a link to the article with the language and within the content the view text is shown
- Upload the folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Which language code is supported ?
All languages, which are show on the Wikipedia site, are supported.
- Does the plugin need any requirements ?
The underlaying object-orientated structure of the plugin uses the PHP namespaces, which added in the PHP version 5.3.0.
So the plugin needs a PHP version equal or newer than PHP 5.3.0
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Reference 2 Wiki” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Reference 2 Wiki” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- fixing language bugs
- full redesign with PHP namespaces and classes (supports with PHP 5.3.0)
- change source structure to the full WordPress Codex
- renaming language namespace
- add multilanguage support (english, german)
- fix some structures for the wordpress codex