- Fully customisable
- Simple and lightweight
- Modern and clean design
- Multi-language compatibility
- Compatible with Explorer 8
- Includes the option to hide or show the cookie bar
- Includes the option to show on all pages or front page only
- Includes the option to display at the top (default) or bottom of screen
- All text and links can be changed in the RCC settings menu
- Upload the responsive-cookie-consent folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Change the settings in settings > RCC
There are no FAQ’s.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Cookie Consent” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Responsive Cookie Consent” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Responsive Cookie Consent” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed small bug in v1.9
- Removed the slide down effect to improve Google Pagespeed’s core web vitals
- Number fields sanitized more securely
- Security issue hardened – identified by James Boughey
- Security issue fixed – identified by James Boughey
- Ability to fix the cookie bar to the bottom of the screen (workaround for fixed header themes)
- Radio labels now clickable
- Changed text fields to number fields where appropriate
- General improvements to settings page
- Reduced delay of Cookie Bar appearance
- Increased slide down/up speed
- Prevented hash symbol from appearing when clicking the accept button
- Corrected spelling mistake
- Added languages folder
- Added POT file
- Added text domain
- Added domain path
- Added an important hover color to all links
- Fixed cookie bar text color
- Added line-height:13px;
- Added text-decoration:none;
- This was the first version