This plugin is for you, if…
- You have the Divi-Theme installed.
- You want a fast solution to make any HTML Table responsive. In under 2 minutes.
- You want to customize some elements, table options or colors, right in the Divi-Module.
- You don’t want ANY dependencies to some CDN-Networks or CDN-Files. All scripts and styles are installed with the plugin and are hosted in YOUR WordPress-Installation.
- Install the plugin
- Open the Visual Builder or the Backend Builder in Divi.
- Add the new Divi-Module “SS Responsive Table”.
- Open the settings by clicking the gear icon of the Divi-Module.
- Go to the content section (in the content tab), select text and not visual!
- Past your HTML Table in the content filed.
- Save the module and exit the Visual Builder or the Backend Builder in Divi, by saving it.
- End of story.
- Open the “SS Responsive Table”-Module and customize it with the options in the module.
My table is still an HTML-Table and not responsive. What can I do?
Please note, that the opening table element need to look like this:
table class=”datatable display” cellspacing=”0″ width=”100%”>
Or get a demo-table from the plugin website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Responsive Table for Divi” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.