This Plugin adds the option to track your RSS reader or Twitter clicks by using Campaigns. You can use Google Analytics and/or Piwik.
Twitter Campagns can shorten by Bit.ly
And now you can add a QR-Code to Facebook liked Pages.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Option Menu and change your Options
- What is Open Graph?
Open Graph is used by some WebPages to agregate Page-Informations. For Excampe <a href="http://developers.facebook.com/docs/opengraph/"Facebook.
- What is a QR-Code?
A QR-Code is a machine readable Image that encode Informations like a Weburl.
User with readable devices like a smart phone can open the url direct in there device.
- How can I support the Project?
- You cann help to translate the Project into other languages
- You can report bugs or features
- You can make a donation (e.g. Flattr)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Campaign” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Campaign” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Adding the option to chouse whater to show the tracking code in all RSS Links (title and more link) or only for the more link.
- Adding QR codes to Open Graph (Like for Facebook)
- Adding a Flattr Button to sopport the Project.
- Adding a new Screenshot that show the Facebook intigration
- Bugfix: URL in the Feed is fixed
- Backend Menue optimized
- Move Screenshots to own subdir
- Closed Issues:
- 02 Piwik-keyword wouldn’t shorted
- Adding some placeholder (PostID, PostTitle)
- Adding Shortener Service (Bit.ly)
- Some GUI Optimisation
- Shortening the long Twitter URL
- Adding Screenshots
- Adding Language Support
- Some Bugfixing
- Adding Twitter URL to the POST URL
- Some Code optimizing
- Some Bugfixing