This plugin will give you three alternatives for managing your WordPress updates:
- Update automatically – This updates WordPress/themes/plugins automatically and sends an email to the site admin when an update has been performed.
- Update automatically (no email) – Same as the first alternative, but without the email.
- Inform about updates once a week – This will send an email to the admin once a week if there are anything that can be updated.
Notice that only plugins/themes that resides in the WordPress
repository will be updated/informed about.
The plugin has not been tested and is not primarily made for multi site-installations.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/simple-automatic-updatesdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Configure the plugin under Settings->General.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Automatic Updates” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixing compability issue with php 7.1
- Bugfix: Fixing so emails aren’t being sent after manual updates.
- Updating readme.txt
- Initial release