The Skysa YouTube Videos App automatically reads the newest videos from any YouTube channel and displays them in a dynamic ajax app window. The Skysa YouTube Videos App shows the video image, description, and title. Plus, when a video is clicked it plays directly on your website and the video can be resized.
- Install the Skysa YouTube Videos App either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the plugin.
- Add a YouTube Channel name in Skysa Bar Apps > YouTube Videos on your WordPress admin menu.
For added style customization and display options, you can install the Skysa App Bar Integration plugin and connect it to a Skysa account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Skysa YouTube Videos App” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Insured support for WordPress 4.0
- Fixed bug that caused the app not to load if specific characters were used in the settings.
- Support for WordPress 3.5.1 Added.
- Fixed compatibility issue with WordPress version 3.5.
- Fixed an issue with MySQL database configurations set to require UTF8
- Fixed a potential issue with app settings not saving in some configurations.
- Initial Release