- Maximize sales with customized ads for every visitor. See an average of 4-7X ROI.
- Use your Instagram images instead of regular product detail images for better looking retargeting ads.
- FOMO = More purchases. Ads will automatically start saying, “Only 5 Left!,” “Only 4 Left!,” etc. when your your inventory gets low. Create a sense of urgency to drive more sales.
- Easy 1-click installation. Get your ads up and running in just minutes. Easily keep track of all your sales and revenue through our easy to use dashboard.
What People are Saying
“We’ve tried a lot of different services from much larger and more expensive companies. Snappic was cheaper, the ads look more natural, and we had over 271% more return. What more could you ask for?”
– Shea Parton, Apolis
“I love Snappic. They make retargeting so easy for me. In 10 minutes we had our ads set up and running. It was amazing to see the purchases coming through and our revenue going up!”
– Margaux Kent, Peg & Awl
How it Works
We analyze each of your visitors, the products they looked at, and learn what they like.
Next time they’re browsing Instagram or Facebook they’ll see an ad specifically tailored to what they were looking at and other product recommendations.
- Works with WooCommmerce 3.0 and up
- Go to Plugins -> Add new.
- Search for “Snappic”
- Click on “Install Now”
- Click on “Activate Plugin”
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Snappic for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Snappic for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Disable Limited Data Use feature by default and make it optional
- Apply Limited Data Use feature (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-apis/data-processing-options)
- Track pixel activity by
- Skip pixel injection if needed
- Updated to the new API url
- Improved API key generation
- First release