Ever want to make an element stick to a page? Well now you can!
Just install this WordPress plugin and your wish will be granted!
- Upload ‘sticky-element’ directory to ‘/wp-content/plugins/’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How does it work?
It uses jQuery to modify the CSS of the sticky element when scrolled.
Contributors & Developers
“Sticky Element” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Also changes clone element width.
- 3.8 update.
- Added pro mention and updated tested to 3.7.
- Added missing line.
- Reset left to auto.
- Using console.log instead of alert.
- Added height to clone element.
- First public release.