Make your timeline page easily, one shortcode only and full customize.
- One shortcode & Easy to use.
- Full Customize.
- Pro Style Extension For $1.99 Only. | Pro Style Extension Demo.
Rate The Plugin
- Upload ‘time-line’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Just use this shortcode:
[alobaidi_time_line year="2015"] to display list of all posts on 2015 -------------- [alobaidi_time_line year="2014"] to display list of all posts on 2014 etc ..
- year=”enter of year to display list of all posts on year, example: 2014″ default is 2015.
- list=”enter html list type, example: ol” default is ul.
- limit=”enter number of posts on year, example: 32″ default is unlimited (all posts of year).
- date=”yes” to display date of post, default is no.
Buy Pro Style Extension
September 3, 2016 1 reply
Very simple plugin for create "here you are looking all activeirty for the last year"-kind of post. Very useful in creating sitemap for humans or showing your hard work in blogging.
Contributors & Developers
“Time Line” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Time Line” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version.