The Twiogle Twitter commenter plugin pulls in comments from Twitter to your own blog posts.
This plugin will look at every tag in your post and try to pull tweets from twitter based off of your tags and post that tweet as a comment on your post.
Be sure to tag your posts with good tags, do not tag your posts with an unfamiliar word or it may not pull any comments
- gets your archived posts and pages re-indexed because content will be ever changing
- manages the organic page growth of your autoblogs
- injects targeted (based on your tags) content and keywords into your posts
- encourages real readers to add their own comments, no one wants to be the first one to comment
- removes the zero comment footprint common to most blogs
- Simply Copy the plugin to your plugin folder and active it.
- Set how many comments per post, default is 5.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Twiogle Twitter Commenter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Twiogle Twitter Commenter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.