UM Events is another great addon to enhance your social network site. It is an easy to use plugin for managing events from a user profile. You can allow users to upload events with name, start date and time and an optional end date and time. Events can be viewed in a list from the profile.
- User frontend created events
- User can edit and delete from frontend
- Admin created events attached to users
- Language Localization ready
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/um-eventsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Events->Settings screen to configure the plugin
- What plugins do I need?
This plugin requires Ultimate Member
- How many events can my users upload?
Users are able to upload an unlimited amount of events.
- Where can I place the translation file?
The files can be placed in wp-content/languages/plugins/ with the file name um-events-en_US.mo.
Contributors & Developers
“UM Events” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Plugin released into the wild