This plugin help you to add custom validation error message for each tag in form for the Contact form 7.
Use this light weight and very well sorted plug-in, which is as easy to use as to install and implement.
- This plugin let you add a custom error message for each tag (like: text, number, tel, email etc) for each and every contact form.
- Login into your WordPress admin panel
- Navigate to Plugins => Add New
- Click Upload
- Click Choose File and select the validation-error-msg-cf7.zip.
- Click Install Now.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Deactivate Validation Error Message – CF7 in the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- After Deactivation a ‘Delete’ link appears below the plugin name, follow the link and confim with ‘Yes, Delete these files’.
- This will delete all the plugin files from the server.
Write an email us on : email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Validation Error Message – CF7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- A intial version.