What Time Is It is a light-weight plugin to let you create and customize your clocks on your website.
- Local clock
- World clock
- Analog clock
- Digital clock
- Current date
- Multiple widgets
For normal users:
- Select clock template (analog/digital)
- Select clock timezone
- Customize clock’s color
- Customize every elements with CSS
- Full classes for further customization
- Set color for each element
- Set custom clock’s background image
- Upload the entire
what-time-is-itfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Can I use different colors for each clock’s element?
Yes, you can do this easily with some CSS lines 🙂
- Can I have a count-down clock with this plugin
Will be possible soon. Unfortunately, it’s not possible in this moment.
Contributors & Developers
“What Time Is It?” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “What Time Is It?” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Fix the date always show up
Fix duplicated color pickers
Fix default timezone issue
The first version!
Please feel free to send me your feedbacks and let me make this plugin better.