woo user redirect plugin will provide you interface to restrict users to access any particular page on your site on the basis of there role. You will find the setting of this plugin on
You can add any number of restricted pages list with redirect url for a user role by using this plugin. You can also add any custom page url by user role to restrict it
This plugin will redirect only logged in users to there prefered page which you specify in redirect url. This plugin is an extention for woocommerce so it will work only when woocommerce plugin is installed on your site.For more details or any help you can contact us on https://techmintra.com/contact/
1) Restrict access to a page for some user role
2) Define a page where you want to redirect users if they are on restricted page.
3) You can redirect to user to custom login page on the basis of user role.
4) You can define custom redirct for any page by adding there url on restriced setting.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/woo_user_redirectdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Make sure woocommerce plugin is previously installed on your site.
- Use the woocommerce->setting->user redirect screen to configure the plugin
- What about woo user redirect?
woo user redirect is a extention of woocommerce plugin. It enables you to define the access restrictions to a page for different user role and a redirect to url where you want to redirect them if they access the restricted page from your site.
- How to define user restriction?
You can define user restriction on woocommerce->setting->user redirect page. There you need to select user role for which you want to define the restriction and then enter the restricted page url and the redirect page url.
- How many pages restrictions can we add for a role?
You can add any number of page restrictions for a user role by clicking on “Add row” button will add a new row for adding restriction for a page.Also you can remove restriction line by selecting a row and click on “remove selected” row button.
Contributors & Developers
“woo user redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- This is first version of plugin.
- basic version.
- Latest version of plugin works with latest wp 5.1