VoguePay is a unique online payment processor whose vision is to offer buyers and sellers a secure and easy-to-use means of transacting business online.
VoguePay allows site owners to receive payment for their goods and services on their website without any setup fee.
VoguePay distinguishes itself from other online payment processors with its array of features that are guided by its core values:
- User Friendliness
To signup on Voguepay, visit here
Before you start accepting payment on your site, login to your Voguepay Account go to Account Settings then API Settings, then turn on Enable Notification API. Then click on Save Changes for the changes to be effected.
It is very important that you do this before you start accepting payment on your site.
- Demo mode
- Custom Plugin name and description
- Redirect or Inline payment methods
- Inline payment custom message
- Sending customer billing information during payment
- Setup extra charge as a fixed price or a percentage
- Support various languages
You can contact me on skype: kunlexzybitty, would be glad to hear from you 🙂
Also remember to give this plugin a review, it helps me know how well this plugin suits your payment needs.
Configure the plugin
Voguepay Merchant ID: This can be found in your voguepay account
Demo mode: Enable this for payment TESTING PURPOSE ONLY
Payment Method: Inline method loads the checkout page directly on your website without redirection
Inline Load Messsage: You can add a loading message for your customers while the checkout is being loaded.
Customer Infomation: Send customer billing address and contact information. This helps in ensuring a successful transaction.
- Login to your WordPress Admin area
- Go to “Plugins > Add New” from the left hand menu
- In the search box type “VoguePay WooCommerce”
- From the search result you will see “VoguePay WooCommerce” click on “Install” to install the plugin
- click “Activate” to activate it
If this is the first time of installing a WordPress Plugin, you may need to enter the FTP login credential information. This information is available through your web server host.
- Download the plugin zip file
- Create a folder “woo-voguepay” in wp-content/plugins and extract all contents from the zip into it or upload the zip via the plugin section on the admin page.
- Click installed plugins in plugin tab
- Click activate to enable this on woocommerce
- Click settings under “VoguePay WooCommerce” to configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“VoguePay plugin for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “VoguePay plugin for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed cloudflare issue with transaction callback
- Transaction status now updates while using local server
- Inline payment minor bug fixed
- Added French language support
- Extra charge option added
- Reolved “message” conflict
- Payment memo descprition option
- Minor performance tweaks
- Added checkout routing alternative
- Updated error messages on checkout
- Corrected a bug in demo payment
- First release