Running an eCommerce site with WooCommerce? The WooCommerce Quick View is most necessary for your site. The more you can show your product details to your customers more you get conversions. WPB Product Quick View Popup for WooCommerce allow you to set WooCommerce Quick View very easily. It’s a minimal and mobile responsive design and works with all standard WordPress themes.
It’s premium version WPB Product Quick View Popup for WooCommerce PRO comes with an advance setting panel. So you can configure the WooCommerce Quick View button and WooCommerce Quick View popup as you need.
Free version not comes with the settings. Settings is only for the Pro version.
- Responsive Product quick view popup.
- Product image , title, price, quantity and add to cart button will be shown on popup .
- No need any settings.
- Work with all WordPress theme.
- Easy to use.
- Developer friendly & easy to customize.
- Powered by Magnific Popup
Pro Version Features
- Product gallery images slider in QuickView.
- Product images lightbox popup in QuickView.
- QuickView content custom styling.
- YITH WooCommerce Compare, Wishlist, Brands add-on Support in QuickView.
- Product image and price update with the product variations in QuickView.
- Two different layouts ( Left-Right & Top-Bottom ) for popup.
- Option for choosing popup contents.
- Option for choosing quick view button position.
- Product image gallery, rating, meta support in popup.
- Quick View button style settings.
- Quick View popup style settings.
- Quick View LightBox image gallery image popup.
- Quick View LightBox button shortcode. It can show the LightBox button any where in the site. Like middle of the page content, sidebar or in a post etc.
- Any 3rd party grid plugin support. Just call this function inside the loop where you want to show the LightBox button. get_wpb_woocommerce_lightbox(get_the_id());
- Option for open popup on click product image and title.
- Ajax Quick View system. Can be enable/disable form settings.
Themes tested with
You may also like our some other WooCommerce plugins
Install it as a regular WordPress plugin
Active the plugin.
- apply_filters( ‘wpb_wl_quick_view_btn_text’, esc_html__( ‘Quick View’, ‘woocommerce-lightbox’ ) )
How can use this quick view lightbox plugin?
Install it as a regular plugin, then hover any product, you will see a button called QuickView. Click it and a popup window will be shown with product image, title, price, quantity and Add to cart button.
Contributors & Developers
“WPB Quick View Popup for WooCommerce – Display Product Informations in Popup on Button Click” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“WPB Quick View Popup for WooCommerce – Display Product Informations in Popup on Button Click” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Small CSS Fix
- Relative products hover problem fixed
- Small bug fix in google font adding
- Added WordPress 4.7 and WooCommerce 2.6.8 support
- WooCommerce 3.8.1 support added
- Divi Theme Support Added
- WordPress 4.9 and WooCommerce 3.2.3 support added.
- WordPress 4.9.4 and WooCommerce 3.3.1 support added.
- WordPress 4.9.6 and WooCommerce 3.3.5 support added.
- Added WordPress 4.9.6 and WooCommerce 3.4.0 support
- Added WordPress 5.0.2 and WooCommerce 3.5.3 support.
- Gutenberg compatibility added.
- Added a new action hook for changing quick view button text.
- Few style issue fixed.
- Added WordPress 5.1.1 and WooCommerce 3.6.1 support.
- Added WordPress 5.2 and WooCommerce 3.6.2 support.
- Added WordPress 5.2.1 and WooCommerce 3.6.4 support.
- Added WordPress 5.2.4 and WooCommerce 3.7.1 support.
- Added WordPress 5.3 and WooCommerce 3.8.1 support.
- Added WordPress 5.3.2 and WooCommerce 3.9.2 support.
- FancyBox updated.
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.1.0 and WordPress 5.4.1
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.2.2 and WordPress 5.4.2
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.8.0 and WordPress 5.6
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.0.0 and WordPress 5.6.1
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.5.2 and WordPress 5.8
- Regular Update.
- Tested with WooCommerce 7.3.0 and WordPress 6.1.1