Add tooltips from “WoWHead” (http://www.wowhead.com/), useful for blogs etc. about World of Warcraft.
- (1). Upload everything inside .zip to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where is the data coming from?
All data for the tooltips is loaded from http://*.wowhead.com (WoWHead) and the JS script is loaded from http://static.wowhead.com(/widgets/power.js)
- How to use?
Use the shortcode [wowhead id=”[ITEMID]”] to automatically add an item. Method below also works, but is not recommended.
Create a link to any item etc. on WoWHead ex. [Mote of Harmony] and it will automatically transform into a tooltip.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WoWHead Tooltips” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WoWHead Tooltips” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- 2.0.1 Version bump
- 2.0.0 Added shortcode, fixed styles, url names are fixed automatically.
- 1.0.0 Initial plugin release