WP AD Gallery jQuery plugin for WordPress. Easy add gallery slideshow without code. Add shortcode using WP AD Gallery shortcode button on post editor.
Now, you can add different options for each posts using shortcode. WP AD Gallery also support for Custom Post Type.
You can see an example of the code in action here:
Insert shortcode by click WP AD Gallery button on post editor and follow the options
- You can either use the automatic plugin installer or your FTP program to upload it to your wp-content/plugins directory the top-level folder. Don’t just upload all the php files and put them in /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Insert shortcode by click WP AD Gallery button on post editor and follow the options
- That’s it!!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP AD Gallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP AD Gallery” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Update AD Gallery plugin version 1.2.7
- Add TinyMCE button to insert shortcode
- Remove admin panel
- Fix bug for Image Count option
- Bug fixes : Description Option
- Add Image Description and Image Count Options
- jQuery conflict fixes
- Bug fixes
- Add register activation & deactivation hook
- Add option & Delete Option
- Bug fixes
- Initial version.