It is a plug-in that displays a notepad on the widget. The data is saved in LocalStorage in the browser, so you can use it easily without login.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “WP Notepad”.
- Select the “WP Notepad” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Notead” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date – 14 April 2021
* Minor correction
Release Date – 3 March 2020
* Initial Release