This plugin will enable a check box on page editor, and every pages check will be showed on front page.
A few notes about the sections above:
- “Contributors” Tiago Fabre
- “Tags” Single-page, single, custom, page, one page, website
- “Requires at least” 3.8
- “Tested up to” 4.3
A brief Markdown Example
- Make a single page website
- Easy to make a landing page
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Check the pages you want to see on frontpage as ‘Partial page’
- The plugin will add a new page called wp-single-page-home, set this page as front page
- you can use in your page a shortcode [wp-single-page-home], them it will render the pages
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP single page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP single page” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Stable version.