With this plugin, you can easily add custom CSS styles to override styles provided in themes and plugins without having to modify their code. In this way your modifications will remain after an update of the theme or plugins.
You define CSS styles in a nice editor with syntax highlighting, undo/redo, find/replace, zoom in/out and line wrapping.
If the editor is too small, you can switch to full screen mode and switch back when you are done.
Before being applied, your code will be compressed (minified) in order to make sure your site still loads as fast as possible.
If you do not want to apply the defined CSS styles everywhere on your site, there are many possibilities to suppress those styles:
- on specific post or page types
- on specific posts or pages
- for logged in users
- for specific post formats
- for specific languages (requires qTranslate or mqTranslate to be installed)
- for specific URL paths
- for specific referrers
- for specific IP addresses
Simple to use, powerful and with a low footprint. Just give it a try !
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Define a CSS style and configure when not to use it (it will always be used by default)
- How can I contact you with a complaint, a question or a suggestion?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Style It” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First version.