The plugin adds a simple Yandex Maps to your page. Do not forget to install the Gutenberg plugin (WordPress version 4.9.8 and below).
If you have WordPress version 5.0 and above, you don’t need to install anything. Enjoy 🙂
- Yandex Map API
- Width/Height, Zoom, Latitude/Longitude
- Custom Placemarks
- Well organized source code
- WP Hooks/Filters
- Russian and English language support
- Log into your WordPress admin area
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Search for Yandex Maps for Gutenberg -> Install Now (on the side Yandex Maps for Gutenberg)
- Activate the plugin
- Until Gutenberg gets merged into WordPress core, it requires the Gutenberg plugin (WordPress version 4.9.8 and below).
The manual installation method involves downloading my Yandex Maps for Gutenberg plugin and uploading it to your webserver
via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- PHP version 5.3 or greater
- Gutenberg plugin (WordPress version 4.9.8 and below)
Contributors & Developers
“Yandex Maps for Gutenberg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Yandex Maps for Gutenberg” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Yandex Maps for Gutenberg” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.1 – 2018-12-08
Bugfix WP 4.x / 5.x compatibility
Other minor changes
1.0.0 – 2018-07-02